Citizen Mickey and Minnie Mouse Falling Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch
This Stainless Steel watch by citizen depicts a fallen Mickey and Minnie at the bottom of the dial. The famous figures are shown bewildered and holding their heads as they’re surrounded by the numbers that have fallen alongside them. It features a two-tone yellow gold and stainless-steel case and bracelet, and is powered by Eco-Drive, Citizen’s exclusive technology that never requires a battery.
Magic in the details
Citizen Eco-Drive technology converts any source of light (natural and artificial) into usable energy. This harnessed energy is then stored in a special power reserve to keep your watch charged and running properly. When fully charged, your Citizen Eco-Drive will continue running—even in total darkness—for at least six months. Properly maintained it will never need another battery.
- Two-tone yellow gold and silver stainless steel case and bracelet
- Dial design features a fallen Mickey and Minnie Mouse with numbers beside them
- Three-hand movement
- Water resistant: 50M
- Fold-over clasp with push button
- Impact and shatter resistant sapphire mineral crystal
- Citizen limited five-year warranty
The bare necessities
- Watch case: stainless steel
- Bracelet: stainless steel
- Case size: 35mm
- Made in the U.S.A