Game night is better than ever with a Shut the Box bookshelf edition. Authentic wood tiles and dice give this game its old century charm, while the stylish 'book' box makes an attractive addition to any room when not in use. Simply roll the dice and put down the tiles that match the roll until someone is able to 'shut the box'. From the Manufacturer Shut-the-Box Bookshelf Game from Front Porch Classics is a beautiful version of the English sailors' game. This fast-paced game is fun and addictive and can be enjoyed by any number of players. Enclosed in a beautiful felt-lined wooden box, the game comes with handmade wooden tiles and dice. Game play is deceptively simple. Roll the dice, count your points and then flip down the tiles that match your roll. But shutting the box--laying down all the tiles--is harder than it seems. We bet you can't play just one game. For 1 or more players age 8 and over. Front Porch Classics offers 'unplugged family entertainment.' We're dedicated to bringing people together through play. Our games are designed to engage friends and the whole family around the coffee table, laughing, sharing and building memories. We build our core values into every toy and game we sell: rich storytelling, elegant design, ageless appeal and limitless play.
- The Front Porch Classics Shut the Box Bookshelf Game recreates an English sailors' game of yore
- Game play is deceptively simple: roll your dice, count the points and lay down the tiles that correspond to your roll
- Fun for any number of players age 8 and over
- The handsome, solid-wood box comes with handmade wooden dice and tiles
- Front Porch Classics offers 'unplugged family entertainment' that brings people together through play
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.