Steiff Mickey Mouse with Teddy Bear 100 Anniversary
In honor of the partnership that began in 1931, Steiff and Disney are pleased to present their two most iconic figures in one irresistible set. Introducing Mickey Mouse holding his very own Steiff Teddy bear. More than 90 years ago, Walt Disney himself chose Steiff to make the world’s first commercially licensed versions of Mickey Mouse toys. Our new, very special limited edition is a perfect representation of the long-term friendship between these two legendary companies. Mickey is sewn from fine wool felt, while his tiny Teddy is crafted from genuine mohair. Both pieces are five-way jointed. Mickey has wired legs for added support, and to make him even more posable. He also proudly wears the “D100” stainless steel chest tag, signifying his status as part of Disney’s centennial celebration collection.
- Collection: Disney D100 Licensed Limited Editions
- Edition Size: Limited to end of 2023
- Material: Mickey's body made of wool felt and teddy bear made of high-quality mohair
- Size: 12 inches
- Color: Multicolored
- Eyes: With expressive embroidered eyes and tongue
- Ear Tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints: Mickey: 5-way jointed, legs reinforced with link wire
- Packaging: Disney-branded gift box, certificate, and hang tag
- Care: Surface wash only
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany
- Copyright: ©Disney.
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.