Meeting ID: 859 1072 1820
As a VIP of Stage Nine, you are cordially invited to join us for: Stage Nine's first "Virtual Kungaloosh Cocktail Hour". During this first one (to be followed each Monday) for the next month with special guests and fun topics. During these trying times, we thought it would be great for many of us to be able to connect "virtually"! Make sure to prepare a cocktail of your choice and join us this coming Monday at 4PM PST.
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video. Zoom offers quality video, audio, and a wireless screen-sharing performance across Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android devices. Zoom conferencing requires guests to register for a free Zoom account.
Our conference will be moderated by Stage Nine Entertainment Store.
To participate in a Zoom video conference, you must download the Zoom app to your mobile device or desktop computer.
iOS & Android Devices
Download the Zoom app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
Windows & OSX
Download from the Zoom download center. (Note: Your computer must have a webcam in order to participate in 2-way video conferencing.)
Users may also participate via phone without the Zoom application:
If you do not wish to use the Zoom application for video conferencing, you may join the conference by phone. Join the meetup by dialing the phone number closest to your geographic location and follow the prompts.
669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
346 248 7799 US (Houston)
253 215 8782 US (General)
301 715 8592 US (General)
312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 550 208 424
Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fdT8I1FSYs
Here are some useful tips guidelines to observe to help ensure the meetup goes smoothly for all involved:
- Join early – up to 10 minutes before the meeting start time.
- If you haven’t used Zoom before click the link to download Zoom prior to the day of the meeting and familiarize yourself with any features you may need to use on the day – mute/unmute microphone, stop/start video, screenshare etc.
- Mute your microphone when not talking
- Try to avoid talking over / at the same time as other participants.
- Have your video on unless you are experiencing connection issues.
- Find a quiet space without interruptions / background noise
- Have a plain background – avoid backlight from bright windows
- Have good lighting on your face so you can be seen clearly.
- Adjust your camera to be at around eye level if possible – especially take note of the angle of your laptop screen if using the built-in camera