What Are My Return Options?
We at Stage Nine Entertainment work hard every day to enrich the lives of our customers, whether you come to us online, visit our store or invite us into your home. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement or return.
Most items purchased from Stage Nine Entertainment Store and our website are considered eligible for return/refund if they:
- are not animation art (paintings, digital prints, giclees, framed artwork, canvas artwork, etc). All animation art sales are final unless damage occurs in transit or shipment.
- are in "like new", unopened or unworn condition.
- are free of cosmetic defects.
- have all original parts, inclusive of any included inserts or additional materials.
- are returned to the store or postmarked within 30 days of original delivery
- are accompanied by the original purchase receipt OR we can otherwise verify your identity as the original purchaser.
Returns for items purchased inside our physical stores
You may return any item purchased our physical locations that meets the above eligibility criteria. Please have your receipt in-hand. Refund are issued to the payment type used during the original purchase.
Returns for items purchased online
You may return any item(s) purchased on our online store that meets the above eligibility criteria. To arrange a return from an online order, please contact our online support team. Please do not attempt to return item(s) purchased online inside our physical store prior to making arrangements with us. Once your return is approved, we will provide shipping instructions or provide information on how to return your item(s) in person.
Items Damaged in Shipping
Return eligibility for item(s) that have been damaged in shipping or are otherwise defective will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Please contact us immediately if your item(s) arrives in less than perfect condition. Photos of the damage and a thorough description of the condition of the item(s) is generally helpful.