Steiff Winnie the Pooh 95th bear
Disney's Winnie the Pooh Bear, 95th Anniversary EAN 355868
Happy 95th birthday, Winnie the Pooh! Steiff congratulates the honey-loving hero of many Disney films with a sustainable special edition: Winnie the Pooh appears in paper plush, with soles made of ecological Violan felt and a filling made of recycled PET. The fully jointed classic bear wears a red waistcoat made of cotton-linen and jersey with a wooden button, and a gold-plated “Button in Ear”.
About the Teddies for Tomorrow collection: Teddies for Tomorrow is an innovation by Steiff focusing on sustainability and the conservation of our environment and resources. They are made from non-animal materials such as hemp, linen, bamboo viscose, recycled polyester fibers, pineapple leather, violas, leather imitation in polyurethane, with stuffing made from recycled PET bottles or wood wool.
- Collection: 2021 Disney Licensed Limited Edition; 1,926 pieces
- Availability: Winter, 2021
- Material: made of sustainable paper plush, stuffed with PES fibers made from recycled PET bottles
- Size: 12 inch / 30cm
- Color: Beige
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints/Pose: 5-way Jointed
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
©Disney. Based on the Winnie the Pooh works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.